The wolves are better than ever, but there's trouble brewing. Will you fight to your death, or will you conquer?

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Affiliates
Delsanti Reborn Delsanti Reborn

Share | 

Collecting Slaves (Only if wanting to join)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BloodShot
Pup
Pup

PostSubject: Collecting Slaves (Only if wanting to join)   Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:15 pm

(k well if you wanna join you may have to start off as a slave, if your a slave you can be dis-respectfull but it wont get you anywhere, you also cant try and escape, becuz its ur option to join. btw ur wolf doesnt have to be black and red; we will give you the blood markings. no screaming for help either, trying to run away or pups please. )*speaking to whoever reads this except lilly*

Blood ran into the forest and let go of Trekka's tail and began looking around. "Help find wolves, Give them no sympothy, you don't want me to tell Master you didn't help at all, right?" He growled. "Start looking." Blood began checking through bushes and trees for a scent of any wolf. He held a chain around his neck for when he had a slave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trekka
Pup
Pup

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Slaves (Only if wanting to join)   Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:39 pm

[[ Lilly? Really. You couldnt have said something else...?!]]

"Agian with damn my tail?! " She huffed. Taking a few steps away, she departed further into the forrest smelling for any possible sign of a wolf nearby. " Show them no sympothy..." She thought, then smirked. Swinging her head back in Bloods direction she asked,"Why didnt you bother to bring Bullet along? She could smell them out before you could say-" she stopped in her sentence. " You know what, never mind. What would you care anyway." & went back to looking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jobomba
Omega
Omega

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Slaves (Only if wanting to join)   Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:32 pm

Shakira walked out of the forest. She heard what they were doing and planned on finding out who they are and why. She popped out of the bush infront of Trekka.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BloodShot
Pup
Pup

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Slaves (Only if wanting to join)   Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:24 pm

(jo srry this is only for ppl who wanna join...)

Blood sensed another wolf around, he smelled the air and turned and saw Trekka and the wolf from earlier. "Trekka!" He growled and looked at the other wolf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jobomba
Omega
Omega

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Slaves (Only if wanting to join)   Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:53 pm

She heard someone calling her and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trekka
Pup
Pup

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Slaves (Only if wanting to join)   Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:33 pm

Trekka watched her leave, then turned to Blood. She glared at him, saying nothing. She lowered her head to the ground. Sniffed for a sent; Ignoring her brother, then huffed. Making the dirt && leaves blow against her, she felt the bristles of the leaves' agianst her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bullet
Pup
Pup

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Slaves (Only if wanting to join)   Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:12 am

Bullet tracked Trekka and Blood's scentThat sexist, selfish, power mad wolf! if he became captain - you can guarantee I wont be following his orders until he shows respect for the rest of us - right now hes the same rank! Bullet growled in her head, Knowing if Zelfur made him captain, it would be bad news unless he started treating everyone equally and with respect. Suddenly, she saw Trekka and Blood and slammed herself into Blood's side, knocking him over. ''Call me weak will you?! If you say anything else thats offensive then ill personally drag you over to riverpack territory and leave you there for them to get you!" She snarled right at his face. She didnt care about anything else right now. But then she smirked. ''Captain Blood" She giggled, and ran off again chasing a butterfly.

[Mood swing... im not in that scene anymore and I dont think anyone wants to be a slave]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BloodShot
Pup
Pup

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Slaves (Only if wanting to join)   Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:42 pm

Blood hopped back onto his paws and before she could leave he grabbed her by the back of the neck and slammed her into the ground. He pinned her and used his body weight to keep her down, with one paw over her throat he put pressure so she couldn't move without choking herself. He snarled with his eyes narrowed, gleaming down at her with flashing red eyes. "Listen you fool. Don't touch me!" He snapped his jaws in front of her then let go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bullet
Pup
Pup

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Slaves (Only if wanting to join)   Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:06 am

Bullet twisted herself around and pinned Bloodshot down again. "Call me a fool will you?! And you selfish hypocrit - You can touch me but I cant touch you? Right..." She growled, and snapped her jaws an inch away from his face. "You see, Im the kind who doesnt kill wolves, no matter what theyve done" She snarled again "And if you hurt anymore wolves - I might change" Bullet let Blood go, and stalked off into the forest.

[Dont bother chasing after again]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Slaves (Only if wanting to join)   

Back to top Go down

Collecting Slaves (Only if wanting to join)
Page 1 of 1