The wolves are better than ever, but there's trouble brewing. Will you fight to your death, or will you conquer?

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Affiliates
Delsanti Reborn Delsanti Reborn

Share | 

Hungry Safa

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Midnightsky
Pup
Pup

Location : I..Love..You..So..Much..I..Want..To..Bite..You..*Drool*

PostSubject: Hungry Safa   Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:36 am

I Walk into the new territory My Sprits lifting at the sight Of Birds. A Lite Meal For Me I Hope, I Sit And Watch Longingly at them my Jaws building with slobber I Lick at them, and begin to stalk them not knowing they were crows I Bolt for an old looking one hoping to startle it and grab a wing , I yelp in surprise as it turns and Grabs My ears and eye's s scratching to get away pecking at my eye's after a minute of my surprise i yelp louder and let go it not stoping as it mocks me with caws finally flying away leaving me in a bloody little hep i curl into a ball wimpering.

After a Few Hours the bleeding finally stops i open my eye's the blood making them stick together I Yelp In Surprise when i open my eye's and Notice i Cannot See Anything I Back Up and Shake My Head Blionking nothing changing the darkness not changing I Lift my head a howl mournfully Not At Just my Sight but for everything
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantasyandhorse.forumotion.com/

Hungry Safa
Page 1 of 1