The wolves are better than ever, but there's trouble brewing. Will you fight to your death, or will you conquer?

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Affiliates
Delsanti Reborn Delsanti Reborn

Share | 

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOMMMMMMGGGG!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashley
Omega
Omega

PostSubject: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOMMMMMMGGGG!!!!!   Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:09 pm

HOLY F-K MY DAD HAS A GIRL FRIEND
RIGHT?! HE BROUGHT HER HOME RIGHT
I WAS SLOUCHING WHEN I WALKED PAST DAD AND HIS 'GF'
RIGHT SHE GRABBED ME AND MADE ME WALK STRAIGHT
I THOUGH IT WAS ONE OF STEPHANIES FRIENDS
(ok ok enough caps..)
And i yelled at her "BACK OFF BITCH"
(srry) and She bitch slapped me across my f-king mouth!
And i looked at my dad, and he grabbed me roughly by my arm and pushed me in to the hall way
and told me to stay in my room! my dad even whens he's drunk! Dosnt do that!!!!
I screamed at him and said such nasty words to him that day and I WONT say sorry for brining
that W-r home!!!!!! Dude!!! She's like 3 yrs younger then him!!

|: i had to get this out!!!! IM SO FUCKING MADD!!!!

(w-r = Whore. . .)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shadowedsecrets.forumotion.com/
Jobomba
Omega
Omega

PostSubject: Re: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOMMMMMMGGGG!!!!!   Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:43 pm

3 years isn't young at all... most couples are like 10 years apart but I can't believe she did that!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashley
Omega
Omega

PostSubject: Re: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOMMMMMMGGGG!!!!!   Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:45 pm

SHE LOOKS AS IF SHE'S 20!! AND I HAVE FINGER MARKS!
Back to top Go down
Jobomba
Omega
Omega

PostSubject: Re: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOMMMMMMGGGG!!!!!   Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:42 pm

Wow... Harsh... (not sarcastic)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashley
Omega
Omega

PostSubject: Re: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOMMMMMMGGGG!!!!!   Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:27 pm

i hurt
Back to top Go down
Jobomba
Omega
Omega

PostSubject: Re: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOMMMMMMGGGG!!!!!   Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:36 pm

yeah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ember
Pup
Pup

PostSubject: Re: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOMMMMMMGGGG!!!!!   Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:39 pm

>:O u know what i do, if ure dad brings her back, i'd carry a bat around the house.. O.o that way if she tries to slap u, u break her hand with the bat and then keep batting her to the ground and get all ure rage out. and then attack ure dad and then run away like a hit and run xDDD ok i wasnt seriuos about the attack ure dad part, but u can if u want to, but i was serious about the bat and possibly breaking that w--re's friking hand. that ladies crazy! or hold a taser...that could be self defense, and if u tase her, hopefully she'll die on accident cuz u 'accidentally' tased her too long... xDDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thepan.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOMMMMMMGGGG!!!!!   

Back to top Go down

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOMMMMMMGGGG!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Wilderness :: Basics :: Announcements-
Jump to: